Saturday, April 17, 2010

circa FEB 24 2008

/
1. you don’t know the meaning of red handed
1. the same city from a different angle
1. but i don’t even have a tv!
1. I think we missed the show
1. missed being duped
1. sorry I was tied up (literally)
1. downtown: everything all jammed together
1. zero tolerance policy for violence (global)
1. this is the downflux
1. why is it fluctuating at all?
1. Ø tol.
1. hold
1. What makes you think I have any equity?
1. really? 35 hundred bucks? just like that?
1. raster dots
1. why is my money failing me here?
1. you could just try the number
1. that’s the guy!
1. mobile to mobile
1. not a very good brother
1. five bucks is five bucks
1. purty as a picture
1. drawn & quarterly rewards
1. got problems?
1. my end-of-life care
1. hospice, hospice, hospice
1. report it as stolen
1. nobody wants my identity
1. watch your back!
1. maybe you can do it online

No comments: