Monday, April 12, 2010

MAR 06 2008

1) put the river in for reference
1) project for future (insane moment(s))
1) timesheet challenge
1) does your tag say “hero!” or “nerd!”?
1) not case sensitive
1) Matteuccia struthiopteris
1) Melampyrum lineare
1) Melilotus alba
1) unentered vs. “doable”
1) Saint Ride Gallery ( 1004...
1) i am a quadragenarian
1) you mean all those pleasant conversations we were
having were costing me $200/hr.?!
1) check this off your list of phrases to write
1) is there a problem with my card?
1) the fuckin’ rent check didn’t go thru yet!
1) memorize all these Latin names (?)
1) Odeon Redon
1) oh, the poetry goes alright!
1) your name in my hand
1) no matter how hard I try I cannot seem to
get blank.
1) slightly different terms & conditions
1) one is afraid of the other
1) seven grains
1) your photocopier needs to be, uh, tuned up a little!
1) mainesthai
1) better put that exclamation mark in brackets (!)
1) we still intend to follow up on some of these
1) the ‘I’ is missing

No comments: