1) judging by the way it is ripped open
1) there is only one hand
1) if we had a penny for every penny
1) moiré staircasing
1) the poem appears to be swooping thru space
1) smearing thru space
1) bursting into flame
1) the poem about to explode
1) once enclosed bubbles
1) is it on the inside here or only on the outside
1) are ye still there?
1) what happen to all the freak?
1) the thing itself is yours to keep
1) “contact” from 5,000 miles away
1) don’t you already know the language
1) can you not see?
1) eye la
1) annotate annotale
1) feeling for signs
1) blank space crying out for
1) extra for polation
1) the ink is just sitting there on the surface
1) how do you find joy?
1) what kind of paint is this? & where can i get some?
1) frame it, put it on your wall
1) mysterious appearances