1) the war against poetry
2) Boots the Cat
3) let’s make it a policy (no more than 2 pages)
4) now you’ve turned a nice piece of paper into
5) maps we need: transit, +15,
6) in the year 2335
7) fuck, I thot you mailed this!
8) i’m a non-parent
9) this guy’s a fucking pseudo-intellectual though!
10) nothing is irrefragable!
11) irrefragable data
12) what, you call this art?!
13) you can’t tell them apart (just the way we like it!)
15) writing poetry on company time
16) you need something special?
17) i was in a bog (blissfully in a bog)
18) you got the yellow & the blue overlapping there
19) close enough for capitalist consumption
20) royal publicity stunt!
21) Thomas Paine Common Sense (what year?)
22) strangleholds can be broken
23) only a penny an ad!
24) i like the blueberry (in fact, i seem to be addicted to
25) we know where you are, we know what you’re doing
26) this printing is terrible! (what do you expect for a penny?)
27) you didn’t mention there would be a fee!
28) go out looking for the buddha
29) hypermnesia (mnasthai)